Clerihan Community Park Announcement
HEALTH WALKING TRACK
From January 2018, all Walkers & Runners are asked to pay €25 per annum as a contribution to Maintenance Costs and Lighting of the Health Walking Track at Clerihan Community Park.
You must register with a Community Park representative.
Key Ring Tags will be provided to Paid Members as proof of Membership.
As always, No Dogs permitted, Other than Guide/Assist Dogs
Courtesy to other Track users should be observed.
Group Running is not encouraged
Walkway Lighting will be provided up to 10pm Daily
Application Forms are available from
Please return completed Forms in a Sealed envelope with your €25 Subscription to:
To A Community Park Representative at the Service Hut
Initially from 19.00hrs to 20.00hrs for the month of January 2018
And thereafter, as and when the Service Hut is open
You will be issued with a Tag / Receipt
Download the application form here – Health Walk Track Form
REMINDER: Clerihan Text Alert Guidelines.
- If you see something suspicious, strange van or car, strangers on foot etc ring the Gardai at the Text Alert Number 052- 6177640
- Inform the Garda you speak to that you are ringing from the Clerihan Community Text Alert group (so the Gardai know which group they need to send the text to if warranted).
- Give as much detail as possible to the Garda you speak to, including location of suspicious activity, van or car type, colour and registration if noted or number of individuals and how they were dressed if no car or van involved.
- Get the Garda’s name so that you can check back later if no text issues and the Garda has not contacted you to inform you why no text issued. Note: In most cases where text does not issue it is because the Gardai have identified owner of the car or van and are satisfied that there is no cause for concern.
- Keep safe and alert at all times.
Text Alert Terminology: Due to constraints on number of characters that can be used in texts the following truncated terminology can sometimes be used when issuing alerts.
|4||The number 4 of the word “for”||info||information|
|2||The number 2 of the word “to”||klo||Keep a lookout|
|aka||also known as||pls||please|
|asap||as soon as possible||ppl||people|
|btw||by the way||sum1||someone|
|eta||estimated time of arrival||thr4||therefore|
|etd||estimated time of departure||u||you|
|fyi||for your information||wknd||weekend|